Update: Problems & Notifications

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Notifications Plugin:

The notifications plugin is coming along nicely thanks to Anonymous and his God-like skills. Man, am I even worthy of saying his name? Anyway, over to the right of the page is a mockup of a part of the notifcations plugin. It's interactive, but the data inside is just a placeholder so you can see what it will look and feel like. Note that the UI is subject to change (such as adding a close button), but any UI feedback is still welcome.

Problems & Fixes:

Also, most of the development was moved over to a test server, but some plugin files were still left over here. A bug in the old files caused the headerinclude template to be cleared, so we had to revert it to the original Mybb template, so some features are missing off this theme for the time being (web fonts, user CP popup at the top). These will be readded once I get hold of the theme files again from Xanth.

Edit: Header already fixed, can you verify this people?

[size=xx-small]
anonymous may or may not have written this
Anon now has the files from Xanth
Anon has now fixed the header
[/size]

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thanks for the information. I encountered a problem earlier regarding notifications, but it's not there anymore. I don't think I'm encountering the notifications problem anymore, think it's fixed.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The notification plugin looks like a nice addition. It doesn't get in the way, it's small and easy accessible which makes it even better.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Wow this notification thing is interesting, I didn't realises Xanth hated me :weight_lift::coolgun::lol:

And Crayo told me off, telling me to take the forum more seriously… again thought Missed the post he quoted me on so I’m not 100% sure why I was being yelled at their. :cry:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Boogie-Woogie said:
Wow this notification thing is interesting, I didn't realises Xanth hated me :weight_lift::coolgun::lol:

And Crayo told me off, telling me to take the forum more seriously… again thought Missed the post he quoted me on so I’m not 100% sure why I was being yelled at their. :cry:

It's a fake message, it's basically a test message. Everyone's received it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol @[Boogie-Woogie] it's just manually added there, everyone see's the same thing. It's a preview of what the notifications will look like. I love you, Xanth loves you :loved:.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Saylor said:
It's a fake message, it's basically a test message. Everyone's received it.

oh happy day... Crayo does still love me then :thumbup:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Lol @[Boogie-Woogie] it's just manually added there, everyone see's the same thing. It's a preview of what the notifications will look like. I love you, Xanth loves you :loved:.

Might aswell add that they're fake notifications to give you a preview to the original post because people will get confused. Saves the hassle.

Rajesh

Jobber
Reaction score
this Is real plugin?? I never seen of plugin like this in MyBb, it is nice! Congratulations to the anonymous member of forum.
wHen plugin finishj i would like buy, plz contacting me.
Rajesh