Update on WWE heat on Mark Henry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
According to reports, there is major heat backstage on Mark Henry right now in WWE. The reports claim WWE creative had an elaborate storyline planned for him, but at some point in the past week, Henry contacted WWE and asked for time off to heal some injuries.
It’s well known within WWE that while the company tells their performers they want them to rest when they are hurt, if the company has a big storyline scheduled for you and your injury doesn’t require surgery, you should probably stick around.
The feeling within WWE is that they did a lot to build up Henry and get him hot again, only for him to turn around and take time off right when he got to that point.
SEScoops

acailler

Reaction score
For fucks sake....How petty from WWE. The guy has worked his arse off for 15+ years, let him take some time off!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
There shouldnt be heat if you need time to heal, There was no heat on Punk so why Henry?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Judging by the ratings he was drawing for Smackdown again right out the gate, he was already hot.

And what big elaborate storyline was this anyway? Weight lifting against Big E Langston? Continuing a feud with Sheamus? WWE Title feud with John Cena (which could easily still happen since Cena is busy with Ryback right now anyway)?

Reactions: Swift

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Too much weight and then his age on top of that has put a lot of strain on his body. Poor Mark.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I don't know, if it was just a feud vs Big E I'm not that interested. And what did they do to build him up, have him job to Sheamus? I understand a strap match makes him not look that bad losing but still.

Aaron

Reaction score
:henry:THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Mark Henry is great, but I understand why there's heat coming from the WWE Officials because if they're planning something good and it doesn't go ahead it would slightly tick you off, but that's Mark Henry's decision as he's injured.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't see how this is an update. It's basically the same report as before.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i understand that if you work for them you do what they say. But the man has been working his ass off give the man a break (e.g. CM Punk)