Update On David Otunga

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
David Otunga is expected to return to television shortly after fiancee's Jennifer Hudson's former brother-in-law was convicted Thursday of murdering her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew. Otunga and Hudson were spotted at Six Flags less than 24 hours after the verdict was announced.

Source: lop

I miss him. :sad:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Good to see Otunga return to TV soon. Life has been dull without him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That explains his absence over the last few weeks. The reason he was away is a little bit weird though.

Reaction score
8oS1x.jpg

like a boss

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's a lawyer supporting his wife bro :p

I know, it's just that it's always a little bit shocking to see a man kill three people. Well, not shocking, but you get the idea.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I know, it's just that it's always a little bit shocking to see a man kill three people. Well, not shocking, but you get the idea.

Yeah true, imagine how hard it is for his wife though, lol. No one gives moral support like David "The Man" Otunga.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah true, imagine how hard it is for his wife though, lol. No one gives moral support like David "The Man" Otunga.

It's got to be pretty hard. But I'm pretty sure Otunga gave her some support :burns: