Update on Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The latest word on Christian is that he will be returning to action soon after WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view. We noted last week that WWE creative was still working on plans for his return.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wonder what he's going to do after ER then. If he's a face I don't mind him feuding with Sandow, but as a heel I don't know. Christian/Ziggler could be dope as hell though.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So anytime after the pay-per-view this Sunday he returns? That really narrows it down.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Hmmm, what to do with Christian, I'm not sure if WWE would put Christian straight into the Main event scene so quickly.I would like to see him build himself up with maybe feuding with Barrett, and maybe at the end of the summer, then feud with Ziggler.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
:yay: Christian back to action really soon! Don't really care what they do with him but he needs a push for the title

Aydind

Jobber
Reaction score
I wonder if he's going to face someone or just come out to be the crap out of another superstar.