Update on Bryan vs Sheen at Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
While WWE wanted to do something with Charlie Sheen, Daniel Bryan and Kane for the SummerSlam pay-per-view, a source suspects that Sheen won’t be appearing after all. This is not confirmed and Sheen still may appear but apparently there’s more to this story that we should know more about in the next few weeks.

source is Meltzer so take it with a grain of salt as you should with all dirt sheets.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
aw.. was so excited to see a match between them..

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
WWE are scared of having Sheen under the same roof as Orton and Mysterio it would seem... :dawg:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
HHH said:
WWE are scared of having Sheen under the same roof as Orton and Mysterio it would seem... :dawg:

HAHA imagine the afterparty!

:win:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You actually thought Sheen would wrestle?

yeah man! it will be better than the match with Snooki!

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Now I'll never get to see if he comes out to "Wild Thing" as his entrance music like in Major League

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Mr Cobalt said:
Now I'll never get to see if he comes out to "Wild Thing" as his entrance music like in Major League

That would be so cool! Man that would make me mark my tits off as I love that film!

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Cloud said:
That would be so cool! Man that would make me mark my tits off as I love that film!

Hah me too. Oddly enough that movie was my childhood...a very vulgar hilarious part of it.

My dream scenario would be that DB threatens Sheen in some capacity and its up in the air whether or not he'll show up to fight. DB is in the ring waiting, and then Wild Thing hits, maybe with an intro of Charlie Sheen saying "I'm bi winning, I win here and I win there". He walks out in a ripped sleeves Indians jersey and they do a street fight.

WWE...get it done.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Mr Cobalt said:
Hah me too. Oddly enough that movie was my childhood...a very vulgar hilarious part of it.

My dream scenario would be that DB threatens Sheen in some capacity and its up in the air whether or not he'll show up to fight. DB is in the ring waiting, and then Wild Thing hits, maybe with an intro of Charlie Sheen saying "I'm bi winning, I win here and I win there". He walks out in a ripped sleeves Indians jersey and they do a street fight.

WWE...get it done.

Epic!

My fave film as a youngster also. Still love it to this day had to but it on region free blu ray in the UK as only way to own a copy! Cost me £20 but so worth it!

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Epic!

My fave film as a youngster also. Still love it to this day had to but it on region free blu ray in the UK as only way to own a copy! Cost me £20 but so worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrl4U4eIJU

They should even quote the "I have a hunch he's due". Maybe have him lose to Bryan a few times first.
'
And I don't own it on blu-ray, but it's on my list of things. Still got an old VHS (that's pretty much useless now...but it's the memory that counts I suppose.)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Something about that scene makes me mark out I know the outcome of the film but I get butterflies and cant help but get hugely excited when he walks out!

Reactions: Mr Cobalt