Update on Big Zeke

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
As noted, WWE Superstar Ezekiel Jackson has been telling fans he will return to the ring soon. Word is that Zeke suffered another injury while out recovering from the upper body injury that he suffered in mid-2012. He's expected back before the summer.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Edge_Congratulates_Alberto_Del_Rio_Ezekiel_Jackson_Injury_Update_WWE_s_Foley_DVD.html#RCShv5by7E10EqcD.99

Didn't know he was still on the roster tbh.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Zeke vs Taker WM 29!

Now, seriously, don't we have enough dominant superstars who squash jobbers already?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
is Big Zeke a leper or something? Considering how often he gets injured.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, he gets injured very often indeed. Not particularly looking forward to his return or anything.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
inb4 Big Zeke gets released before he can return. In all honesty Trent Beretta > Ezekiel Jackson. Jackson'll come back and have some mediocre reign as a midcard champion, people will get bored, and he will inevitably be released. WWE will rue the day they chose Ezekiel over Trent Beretta.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Gentleman Deathbane said:
inb4 Big Zeke gets released before he can return. In all honesty Trent Beretta > Ezekiel Jackson. Jackson'll come back and have some mediocre reign as a midcard champion, people will get bored, and he will inevitably be released. WWE will rue the day they chose Ezekiel over Trent Beretta.

Agreed. Barreta with the right partner could have fit right in in the tag division. Heck, he could have replaced Kidd with Gabriel. Talk about timing.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
He won't be there much longer. Despite what he's saying I can't see him being there past summer.