Update on Barrett's return to TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE will air the Wade Barrett vignettes on RAW and SmackDown until the SummerSlam pay-per-view is over. Barrett will then return to WWE TV. Barrett is currently on tour with the SmackDown brand in Japan.

Barrett’s return to the ring was delayed several times. Originally, WWE officials wanted to bring him back at Money in the Bank, have him win a World Heavyweight Title shot and then either begin to chase for the title or actually capture it at SummerSlam.

With that said, Barrett is in line for a run with one of WWE’s major singles titles.

Barrett for WHC :yay:

source is Meltzer so do take it with a grain of salt as you should with all dirt sheets.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Either if the source is reliable or not, I can see Barrett been the WHC by the end of the year.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Barret in the ME only one thing for it.

:yes:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
never expected any less than the WHC or WWE title :p

Reaction score
What about Dolph? That would mean if Dolph cashes in, it could either be unsuccessful or his reign will end fast. :sad:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
No, short Dolph reign, why WWE, let Dolph keep the belt. :((

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
It better be :tough: but tbh I wouldn't even want him WWE champ, I want Bryan to hold that.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wade should feud with Sheamus and then get cashed in on by Ziggles after a 3-4 month reign.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind that tbh, although I the longer Dolph is waiting the more I am doubting he will actually win.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Let's see how they work with this. I'd love to see Barrett come back and win the title in the near future but it's Dolph's time. As you guys suggested, a Sheamus vs Barrett feud with Ziggler cashing in and winning the title would be nice.