Unwritten [Part 2]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Several days later inside the backstage area of the Georgia Dome, the home WWS Unwritten, backstage interview Aidan Shaw is seen walking the halls with a microphone in hand and her trusty cameraman in tow.

SHAW: Will you keep up Frank? I’m wearing heels and I’m walking faster than you!

She huffs as she trudges down the hall not paying attention when she bumps into Jason Randall, who is in his wrestling attire along with his signature black leather jacket.

RANDALL: Oh hey Elisha, good to see you!

Aidan looks confused and bit flustered.

SHAW: The name is Aidan, Aidan Shaw. Interviewer for WWS

Now Jason looks confused.

RANDALL: What did you change your name for Elisha?

Aidan sighs, clearly annoyed but she chooses to ignore Jason’s ignorance.

SHAW: I was looking for an interview, so would you mind stepping aside because my interviewee is waiting

RANDALL: Oh come on Elisha, you don’t have time for your old pal Jason?

SHAW: As a matter of fact no, I do not mind have time for your stupidity

RANDALL: Really Elisha, is that any way to treat an old friend?

SHAW: Look, would you just get out of my way, Cyrus Riddle is waiting to be interviewed and I do not want to keep him waiting!

This catches Jason’s attention as his expression changes.

RANDALL: Cyrus Riddle you say? Oh, well then by all means go ahead you don’t want to keep that pretentious jackass waiting any longer…

Jason steps aside as Aidan and her cameraman begin to walk past him when he speaks up.

RANDALL: I mean, you can interview him and all you’ll hear is the same old tired thing from him that he’s been saying for years in that cheesy British accent…

Aidan stops and steps back some as her cameraman slightly stumbles as he follows her.

RANDALL: He’ll tell you about his humble beginnings and how he was raised up, and then follow up with saying that he’ll do everything he can possible to walk out as the champion tonight…

SHAW: You’re not going to say any of that?

RANDALL: I mean, yeah I was, well except for the humble beginnings and all that other garbage but I was going to say that I was going to do whatever it takes to walk out with MY championship…

SHAW: Your championship? Then why is your championship in possession of Sean Cutter?

Jason runs his hand through his ragged hair before looking at Aidan.

RANDALL: Yes, my championship, and the only reason Cutter has that championship is because he’s a filthy, no good rotten bastard that’s going to realize his worst nightmare is about come true tonight when I defeat Cyrus Riddle inside of that six sided ring…and when it’s all said and done Cutter will have no other choice but to hand me MY championship…

SHAW: Do you honestly think that you’ll survive this match? I mean, it is an iron man match…

RANDALL: You’ve gotten feisty now Elisha, I like that!

Aidan rolls her eyes in disgust.

RANDALL: I don’t think that I’ll survive…I KNOW that I will survive this iron man match! Cyrus Riddle can throw everything he’s got at me and I will keep on fighting until there’s nothing left. He’s going to have to kill me if he wants to keep me down, and honestly I wouldn’t put it past him to that…

SHAW: What about the history you two have shared?

RANDALL: You as well as anybody should know the history between myself and Cyrus, Elisha. He recruited me to join The DOC, and we dominated PWF with an iron fist. That was the past though, and it’s all about tonight when I step inside that ring and show the world why I deserve to be the champion and that Cyrus Riddle is nothing more than a washed up hack that doesn’t deserve to even be here anymore. I’ve given my blood, my sweat, and my tears to get to where I’m at today and I’m not about to let it all go to waste because of a corporate dictator and his little puppet…

Jason looks directly at the camera

RANDALL: Riddle, tonight it ends between us. Tonight, only one man will be left standing when that timer runs out, and that man will be me. Cutter, I hope you’re there at ringside to witness firsthand what I do to Cyrus because deep down I’ll be imagining that it’s you who I’m beating senseless. I can’t wait to see the look on your face when I defeat Cyrus, and you have to me MY championship…it’s going to be priceless…

With that Jason walks off leaving Aidan and her cameraman. They are about to walk off when Jason steps up to her once more.

RANDALL: Tell Bert I said hi!

Jason now leaves and Aidan sighs, still annoyed as she stomps off with her heels clicking and her cameraman runs to keep up with her as the scene fades out.​