Kayfabe Unstoppable.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Footage from Joseph Diamond's "Six Month Celebration!" Party, held just hours before his and his brothers vicious attack on
Spencer Hyde has recently immerged, Joseph's motivations are now more clear than ever

--------------------------------------------------------

A cell phone video shows Joseph Diamond on stage, suit and tie, formal scarf, the works, he's surrounded by a large group of people, amongst it, Joseph's wife, Kristen, his partner in crime, Alexander and his twin children, John and Emma, and dozens of other onlookers. Diamond is a surprisingly popular guy. The video cuts in mid-speech.

Joseph Diamond: I have been Intercontinental Champion for 6 months. At the beginning of this reign, I was a different man than I am now. I'm stronger now, I'm better now. And that is in large part, to my brother, my blood, Alexander. Where you at Alexander?

Don't be shy, this wouldn't have been possible without you.

Alexander makes his way to the front, onto the stage next to Joseph and smirks, he awkwardly asks if he can get down and then he does.

Joseph Diamond: It's really is crazy to me, that nobody has come even close to taking me on. I've been thrown into match after match after match and you know what happened?

Joseph hops off the stage and begins holding the mic up to random party goers faces, he really does have a career interviewing people if this whole wrestling thing doesn't work out.

Johnny Diamond: You beat em all!

Kristen Diamond: They all got beat

Emma Diamond: You beat every one of em, dad

Joseph climbs back onto the stage, before beginning to speak again. 30 seconds. Might be the longest he's been quiet.

Joseph Diamond: You get the picture. This party, it's not about me. I mean, it is, but you get what I'm sa-

YOU CHEATED.

Very rude to cut me off like that, this is why I said to not abuse the open bar, some of you get drunk and...disorderly.

You know as well as I do that I'm not drunk or disorderly, Joe.

The mysterious voice steps through the crowd, revealing himself to be Joseph's father, Christopher.

What are you doing here.

Well I heard you were throwing a party, I had to see what all the hubbub was about. I thought maybe Kristen was ready to pop out another grandkid but no. You're celebrating what, your six months as a sham? A disappointment to our entire family.

Okay, security, could we get him out of here?

Christopher grabs the microphone out of Joseph's hand, Joseph looks like a deer in headlights.

No, Joseph. For the six months I've watched you talk a big game, always coming out on top in the end. I watched you beat Tyson Blade. But only because you cheated. I saw you beat Will Neilson. But only because you cheated. I saw you win that title from that Tiger kid. But only because you cheated.

Joseph I saw you run the Gauntlet, three matches, back to back to back and guess what. You didn't need to cheat to win those matches. But you did anyways. Because it was easier. You've held onto that title, but at what cost?

When you came to me, when I got you to shave off that monstrosity of a beard

Joseph retorts before Chris can get his next words out, although, without a microphone, I don't think anyone heard it.

It was majestic!

I thought that you were ready to make a change. To grow into a world champion that this family could be proud of. And you were looking to be. Until you faced the slightest bit of adversity, then you ran off to Miami and did whatever the fuck.

You come back and it's like you got amnesia because you were running around like you were before, brash, arrogant and disrespectful.

You somehow managed to get Alexander onto your side, had him running around doing your bidding. He was meant to make you better! But you poisoned him, corrupted him and now he's no better than you.

Joseph, you came to me because you wanted to grow. But you haven't grown, you've regressed. The Intercontinental Championship? You're above this. That belt limits your potential.

Diamond snatches the microphone back out of his fathers hand, and he begins to rant about every single thing that he had just said.

Joseph Diamond: This isn't a 'belt'. This is apart of me. It isn't just mine. It is me. Taking this "BELT" away from me is like taking Emma or John from me. This "belt" is power. When I walk into the room, I'm not Joseph Diamond, Christopher Diamond's son.

I'm Joseph Diamond, the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion ever. I made this title the most prestigious title on Precision.

And if anybody, anywhere, anybody at all wants this, they're going to have to take it from my lifeless hands because there is no way that I'm losing this title to ANYBODY. I don't care if I'm in a match against two people, three people, four people, five people. Put me in a match against 30 people, I guarantee I walk back out with that title as twenty nine other people lay in agony after I individually kicked each of their heads in. You think that this is hindering my potential? Just watch me. I'll take every title in every company all while holding onto this, you'll see who gets held back when you see me beat every single one of them. Because what you don't seem to realize, this title isn't me wasting my talent, it's motivation. I lose this title, I lose everything.

You really are a lost cause, Joseph. I don't know why I bothered.

THE ONLY LOST CAUSE IS YOU, OLD MAN.

The crowd "OOOOOHs" at Joseph's sick diss, and Christopher exits the Diamond Mansion, gets in his car and drives off.

Back inside the mansion Joseph is just finishing his speech.

Joseph Diamond: Sorry about that, folks, you know how parents are. I'll wrap this up...

Thank you everyone for coming, and be sure to look forward to me holding this championship....FOREVER!

The crowd erupts into woo's and yeah's as well as various other applause as people drink from their drinks (as is usually done with drinks), and while Diamond's voice sounds cheerful but his eyes look fearful and lost. It seems that, much like he usually does, he's putting on a brave face.

And to anyone who thinks that Joseph Diamond can't become world champion, just you watch.

Just

you

watch.