Universities are RACIST.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Citizens of Australia get to pay wayyyy less for their education while we, international students have to pay triple that amount.

Racism.

Reaction score
I can only speak from the American point of view. Here public universities charge a higher rate for students from a different state, as well as for international students. The justification is that since the public is partially funding the university with tax funds, those who live in the state and pay those taxes deserve a discount.

I can't say this is the same reason for Australia, but that is what I would suspect.

Reaction score
People from countries who's sole aim is to get a college education merely to build better IED's SHOULD pay higher tuition.

Fuck Pakistan and fuck you too, C4.

Reaction score
Citizens of Australia get to pay wayyyy less for their education while we, international students have to pay triple that amount.

Racism.
That's not racism, thats called favoring your citizens from the immigrants. It's normal, we have this here anyway, and it is pretty normal and logical.

Reaction score
I hate how little small people like you come here and complain to us whities concerning things like this when it's clearly not racist and you should learn that, you stupid arrogant ignorant man. Racism doesn't happen now. You all complain when there's nothing to complain about at all.

Axis

Reaction score
Yes they are. African Americans and other minorities are more easily admitted than whites. At my school, it is no coincidence that the people who cannot string together proper sentences are black, and sometimes Hispanic. I would love to see the average SAT scores and GPAs by race, but there's no way they would ever release that.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yes they are. African Americans and other minorities are more easily admitted than whites. At my school, it is no coincidence that the people who cannot string together proper sentences are black, and sometimes Hispanic. I would love to see the average SAT scores and GPAs by race, but there's no way they would ever release that.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the SAT scores by race, I'll try to look up on google.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hey C-4, since you proclaim Dubai to be the greatest city in the history of ever how about you just seek education there while mastering in "Secularist Jihad 101" instead of trying to pursue education in place that are obviously superior in terms of reality?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Hey C-4, since you proclaim Dubai to be the greatest city in the history of ever how about you just seek education there while mastering in "Secularist Jihad 101" instead of trying to pursue education in place that are obviously superior in terms of reality?

I already asked him in the past....go figure.