Unforgiven Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rydog10

Reaction score
*Theme:Unforgiven PPV
*Colours:Black Background
*Person(s):King Booker in the middle with thw wwe championship at the bottom.
*Text: At the top it says. Can the king dethrone the champ
Font:text medium sized. Unforgiven in big letters at the bottom. Underneath the title
*Size:regular btb poster
Pics:none
Name placement:?

rep added whoever completes poster

nickwwepin

Reaction score
Ive got one problem. I am using the biggest King Booker pic I could find, and cut it out. When I add it to the poster, I have to resize it. When I do that, it gets really pixelated and blurry. doesnt look good, so if you can supply the picture you want... it has to be a little smaller than the size of the poster.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Ive got one problem. I am using the biggest King Booker pic I could find, and cut it out. When I add it to the poster, I have to resize it. When I do that, it gets really pixelated and blurry. doesnt look good, so if you can supply the picture you want... it has to be a little smaller than the size of the poster.

hold shift when resizing. that should help

nickwwepin

Reaction score
Oh darn. I used another pic, and then when I came back to this page to get the details found your help reply. Well, Ill remember that for future use. Thanks though. Im almost done!

nickwwepin

Reaction score
The reason it took me so long, was that, on the pic of King Booker, there were two ring ropes crossing his body. It looked REALLY stupid, and not good at all. So, I took the time to remove the ropes, and make it look real.

I think the poster looks good like it is, but if you don't, just let me know and Ill fix it.

P.S.- Notice the NamePlate on the belt!

f_UnforgivenPm_504d168.png