Undertaker Removed From SmackDown Intro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown, which has already aired overseas, premieres a tweaked intro. The Undertaker is noticeably absent from the intro, which closes with Randy Orton performing the RKO as opposed to a shot of the iconic wrestler. His profile remains on the SmackDown Superstars page on WWE.com.

:cry::cry:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Intro ends with Orton performing an RKO? I couldn't be more happier. Does this mean we will see Orton vs Taker at WM?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
To me this means one of two things.

A) He's moving to RAW.
B) He's retiring after Mania.

Randy... I challenge you to a match at Mania, you had me removed from the Intro. For this, you shall pay.

Reaction score
Jonathan said:

A) He's moving to RAW.

Randy... I challenge you to a match at Mania, you had me removed from the Intro. For this, you shall pay.

B =(

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Jonathan said:

A) He's moving to RAW.

Retiring as it seems. Hopefully at 20-0.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah I think he's just a once a year RAW/WM guy now. He'll just be on RTWM, unless they're seriously thinking of letting arguably the greatest of all time retire in a meaningless match with HHH.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Nah I think he's just a once a year RAW/WM guy now. He'll just be on RTWM, unless they're seriously thinking of letting arguably the greatest of all time retire in a meaningless match with HHH.

Yeah I think Taker is going to have his last match next year.

If I was Taker and this was most likely going to be my last match, I definitely wouldn't do it with the same guy again unless it meant something more than all the other encounters.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Bingo

Except, he won't retire next year or the year after that

He will be a once a year guy, but there's no reason he needs to retire next year

Wrestling isn't a business you 'retire' from. If there's money to be made., and you can walk.... go wrestle