Undertaker Possibly Returning To Television Soon, Reason For McMahon's Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
- Vince McMahon's return to television on next Monday's Raw SuperShow is being done in response to the program's disappointing ratings figures in recent weeks. He will kick off the three-hour show with an evaluation of John Laurinaitis's job performance as General Manager of Raw and SmackDown, which company officials are hopeful will boost first hour viewership.

The show was originally pegged as the second choice for the date of the annual WWE Draft. However, with so many wrestlers working both Raw and SmackDown, the idea was dropped.

- Kane is today's featured Superstar on WWE.com.

- Raw SuperShow will permanently expand to a three-hour show starting with the 1,000th episode on July 23 at 8/7 CT on USA Network. WWE officials have reportedly contacted nearly two dozen former performers for cameo appearances on the program, which will be treated as pay-per-view quality event. The entire roster will be on hand for the show and there is a chance new talent will be introduced as well. Officials are hopeful that The Undertaker appears at the event. If he does, it will likely be promoted weeks in advance rather than as a surprise.

source: F4WOnline.com

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
The 3 hour special will only mean another load of adverts stuck in the show. It will not change much but hopefully you will see some of the smaller superstars.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
- Kane is today's featured Superstar on WWE.com.

:yay:

Kane will win the WWE Championship!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How the hell will he win a title foe a one show appearance. I think you are in the clear bro.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
UNDERTAKER WILL BE BBEFORE WM29!!!!!!!!!! AND WILL GOT FOR THE WORLD TITLE!!!!!!! :taker:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Exactly. at worse he will be half right.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm expecting to see Undertaker on the 1000th Raw. He deserves to be on it.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Undertaker definitely deserves to be on the 1000th episode. More so than anyone else.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Does that mean your brother would take over the site then? Can he keep up with Sandy?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I TOLD YOU SO! UNDERTAKER COME AND GET IN A STORYLINE SOMEONE AND THEN WHEN BACK THE WORLD TITLE AT SUMMERSLAM! Or will vs. Bryan? but anyway YES! And with Orton out right now that NEED him more then EVER right now! :yes:

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Stopspot

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I TOLD YOU SO! UNDERTAKER COME AND GET IN A STORYLINE SOMEONE AND THEN WHEN BACK THE WORLD TITLE AT SUMMERSLAM! Or will vs. Bryan? but anyway YES! And with Orton out right now that NEED him more then EVER right now! :yes:

Either you are incredibly naive or just don't read entire articles Randy.

It says he will most likely appear for a one of appearance celebrating the 1000th episode. There is no info on a possible storyline for Taker. I say the only time Taker will have a long running story on a WWE show again is when he retires. Neither does it say he will take a title.

Calm the F down.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Either you are incredibly naive or just don't read entire articles Randy.

It says he will most likely appear for a one of appearance celebrating the 1000th episode. There is no info on a possible storyline for Taker. I say the only time Taker will have a long running story on a WWE show again is when he retires. Neither does it say he will take a title.

Calm the F down.

How do you know it will not turn until a storyline? yet you DON'T! I JUST KNOW IT WILL!