Underetaker reveals what he said to Bray Wyatt at Raw 30

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
039_raw_01232023ca_48120--54bff7effad722fc4ed0a48aa902a7f3.jpg

The Undertaker has revealed what he whispered to Bray Wyatt at WWE Raw 30.

Taker spoke with Sportsnet on Wednesday to promote his upcoming one-man show in Montreal and was asked about his segment with Wyatt from the January 23 episode. He shared that he told Wyatt he is always able to come to him for advice.

Taker said:

I just let him know too that my phone's always on and if he needs to talk to me about things or run things by me, that's cool. I would be more than glad to share my experiences with him and hopefully shine some light on questions that he has moving forward.
It was a cool moment and it did exactly what I thought it would do.
Earlier in the conversation, Taker was asked if he watches the current WWE product and responded that he's always following what Wyatt is doing. He also praised the Bloodline angle with Sami Zayn.

I still watch the product. Obviously, it's kind of a no-brainer, I'm watching what Bray does. The Bloodline story is just phenomenal. Obviously, being in Montreal, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Sami Zayn and the job that he's done in that story. That Bloodline and Sami Zayn story is so compelling, it's so well done.
That's what we do at our best, is we 'story tell.'
Taker also spoke about him and Wyatt both having characters in the supernatural "genre."

There's obviously a huge amount of comparisons between his character and mine. I think you know he's his own guy, he's his own character. I don't think it's fair to him to compare what he does to what I did. In the big scheme of things, obviously, it's in that same supernatural, I don't know what, genre.
It's 2023 and he's doing his own thing but I can appreciate [and] I can see what he's trying to do.
The Deadman also revealed that Bruce Prichard gave him the idea of doing a one-man show after his Hall of Fame acceptance speech last year. His show then debuted Friday, July 29, 2022, from the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville ahead of WWE SummerSlam. Further shows took place in Cardiff, Wales ahead of Clash at the Castle, in Philadelphia ahead of Extreme Rules, in Boston before Survivor Series, and last month in San Antonio ahead of the Royal Rumble.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze