Uncyclopedia: WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
My favorite:

Good Old James "Fat Daddy" Ross

'Good Ol' JR' Jim Ross is a dick. His job is basically to sit at ringside, eat a lot of BBQ giraffe meat and scream "Stone Cold, Stone Cold" while having a orgasm. Usually, his fellow commentator was able to keep Jim down on his seat whenever Stone Cold Steve Austin came out to the ring, but recently JR has become more violent and no-body wants to upset JR, because he will orgasm all over the announce tables. Internet fans love JR because they have no life!. Jim has become more fatter and uses his Okla-Homo accent to bore people to sleep every week. JR has many fetishes he shares on WWE, like screaming "Slober Knocker" when ever he see's Ric Flair and HBK "Going At It". He also loves to be "Whipped Like A Government Mule" by his "Best Friends" Stone Cold Steve Austin & HBK in bed!

Wrestling Station

Cody Rhodes, a fat man and Randy Orton
a picture at the right, lol they dont even know who's that fat guy in the middle! :laugh:

edit:
230px-Ortoncodythr.jpg

Kizza

“'Watching TNA makes me feel like a piece of SHIT!'”

~ Tourettes Guy on TNA

“TNA SUCKS!?!? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!?”

~ Don West on Total Nonstop Action Snooker

“Their booking sucks.”

~ Oscar Wilde on TNA

“I'm making this company my bitch just like Jeff Jarrett is making Karren Angle his bitch!”

~ Kurt Angle on TNA

“Nothing says total non stop action like a 43 year old fat guy with messed up kness.”

~ TNA upper management on signing Mick Foley

“Can I have some more money?”

~ Sting on TNA

“What's on? TNA? Shit I'm going to go play Superman 64”

~ Anyone on TNA

;D