Uncle Grievy ~ E1 ~ Never Fear, Exhorder Is Here!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
logo.png

Uncle Grievy: HEY KIDS!

Kids: Hi Uncle Grievy!

UG: And how are you all doing today?

Kids: Better now your here Uncle Grievy!

UG: *Laughs* Well isn't that sweet. Now kids I have an important question to ask you all today.

Kids: What's that Uncle Grievy?

UG: Kids...do you still miss Pantera?

Kids: *Sadly* Yes Uncle Grievy.

UG: And does listening to their music only remind you of the tragic Murder of Dimebag Darrell,
the early passing of Vinnie Paul & the fact that Phil Anselmo turned out to be a giant fucking
racist even though we should have all seen that coming YEARS ago?

Kids: *Even Sadder* Yes Uncle Grievy.

UG: *Excitedly* Well never fear kids...because Exhorder is here to make all that pain go away!

Kids: Wow! Who are Exhorder Uncle Grievy?

UG: Exhorder are a classic groove-orientated thrash metal band from early 90's who are
often credited for creating the "sound" that Pantera made popular worldwide.

Exhorder

Kids: Wow! But...how come we've never heard of them before?

UG: Well kids...that's a really long story that I don't want to bore you all with now. Lets focus
on the here & now & as of right now Exhorder have just released their first studio album in 27
years!

Kids: 27 years?! That's a long time Uncle Grievy!

UG: It sure is kids.

Kids: So...is their new album any good Uncle Grievy?

UG: Well kids...I'm happy to say its ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRUSHING!!!

Kids: YAY!

UG: That's right Kids. Exhorder's new album Mourn the Southern Skies has just been released
through Nuclear Blast & its totally worth inserting into your brain via an audio ear injection.

Exhorder-Mourn-the-Southern-Skies-2019-400x400.jpg

Billy: But my Mom said that you should never insert anything into a brain. I did that to my
cat with a crayon & now he drags his head along the floor when he walks.

UG: Shut up Billy! Now for a quick taste why don't we all check out this new track to see
just what delights await you all when listening to the entire album.

UG: So what did you all think of that track kids?

Kids: It's ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CRUSHING!!!

UG:
*Laughs* It sure is!

Billy: My cat can only walk backwards now.

UG: Shut up Billy! So...be sure you all out there check out the new album by Exhorder
as soon as possible & so...until next time...I'm Uncle Grievy & I'll see you all around the
traps.

Billy: My Mom & Dad are always fighting about my Dad looking at traps on the computer.

UG: Shut up Billy!

+++

So I never drink coffee like ever...and I had some coffee...while listening to the new
Exhorder album...and then this just happened.

I'm so Sorry...

?​

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm so Sorry...

Don't be I enjoyed the format used to get something you enjoy over.

Billy: But my Mom said that you should never insert anything into a brain. I did that to my
cat with a crayon & now he drags his head along the floor when he walks.

I can't tell if Billy's mum is just a bitch or Billy is just an idiot. Probably both.

Billy: My Mom & Dad are always fighting about my Dad looking at traps on the computer.

NICE