Kayfabe Unable to Fight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Reginald is in his GM office.*

Reginald:
Earlier today I was informed by our medics here at Precision that Jordan Bull is too injured to compete at Backlash... As i'm sure you're all aware, Mr Bull was scheduled to compete against Jack Rouge. This match will unfortunately need to be cancelled and pushed back to a later date. To all the fans watching, i'm sorry to have to break this news as I know that a lot of people were looking forward to seeing this match, but for now it will have to wait and I wish Jordan Bull all the best in his recovery...

*Reginald's door bursts open.*
Mentions: @Sam?!

Reactions: Geek773

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Jordan Bull storms into Reginald's office. His arm is in a sling and he is wearing hospital robes*

Jordan: Look, Reginald, don't make that announcement just yet. I need to fight at Backlash.

*Reginald looks Jordan up and down and opens his mouth. To his surprise Jordan leans over and puts a finger on Reginald's lips, accidentally exposing his bare posterior to the camera. Bull realises this and retracts back to behind the desk*

Jordan: I know it looks like I just skipped out of a hospital bed...Yeah, well, that much is true but you've gotta understand, I have to get even with Jack Rogue. If I don't show up at Backlash, I lose this series and to tell you the truth I don't know if there's any coming back from that for me. Do me a solid Reg, don't make this announcement. Let me fight, let me beat Jack Rogue.

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Reginald: Are you out of your mind? Look at you! You're obviously delusional. There's no way you can fight...

*Jordan stands next to Reg, staring into his eyes.*

Reginald: Agh, don't look at me like that... Fine! But i'm not taking any chances. You're a good talent around here. You shouldn't be going out there... This is stupid...

*Reginald pulls a piece of paper out from his desk, grabs a pen and starts writing.*

Reginald: Ok look, we'll use this as some sort of waiver. I don't want to get in trouble for letting you fight, but I can see that you're obviously not going to take no for an answer... If anything happens in your match, Precision isn't reliable. It's all on you... Are you sure about this?

*Reginald slides the paper over to Jordan.*

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Jordan takes the pen from Reginald's hand and signs his name furiously without a word. He tosses the pen back onto the desk and storms out, happy with the outcome of his visit*

Reactions: Geek773