Ummm, Ok...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Yeah, can anyone help me out here. Whenever I go into a thread that This Guy has posted in, it asks me to Install a missing plugin and there's a box below his name but when I go to install it, it says it failed and I have to install it manually. So IDK what the hell is going on.

Wrestling Station

yes he added a video tag in his avatar. So its not a static nor a dinamic images as we all have. Its a video. I can see it but i think your browser needs to install a plugin to view this function.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just can't see his avi. I get a little red x lol.

Wrestling Station

anyway guys, the video was about Matt Hardy's entrance video.

Wrestling Station

Lol...I opened like 6 threads at once and they all started playing one after another. Man that annoyed me lol.
lol, so it plays automatically for you? I actually have to click on the "play button" but it never plays automatically with me so im not facing this thing Chuck.

This Guy

Chuck must not be using IE. Cause the code is programed not to autoplay. I'll remove it. Sorry I was just trying something new.