Umaga and Randy Orton hate Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, PowerSlam Magazine conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he was happy that Triple H got drafted to SmackDown. Suffice it to say, Orton was. Orton also noted a comment Umaga told him backstage during the night of the draft regarding moving away from Triple H when he was drafted to SmackDown (but before he found out Triple H was moving to). And then you won't believe what Orton has to say on Triple H. Here are Orton's comments when asked by PowerSlam Magazine what he thought about HHH being drafted to SmackDown:

I was at the Draft (on June 23) after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... F--k you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God! Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you. And we got Rey Mysterio, we got Kane, Batista. I've got history with those guys.

Source: 24

---------------

huh? Isn't that classified as bashing Triple H? Wouldn't that result in Orton being put in the "doghouse"?

Travis40

Orton's too valuable to be put in the doghouse imo

But I lol'd at this. Umaga probably shit himself when he saw HHH went to Smackdown.

CenaMark54

Orton is one of the few that can get away with this.

This isn't the first time he has had something negative to say about HHH. He has also said a lot of good things about HHH as well.

There is always one guy at work who can get away with bad mouthing the boss because the boss likes and respects him. Thats Orton.

Great One

Yeah, there's also been shoot interviews where Orton fucks with both HBK and HHH, as a joke... so whatever he says is usually not to be taken 100% serious. Why the hell would Orton REALLY hate Triple H? Look at what he did for his career.

*Waits for some douchebag to quote me and point out how Triple H beat him at Unforgiven for the title*

chessarmy

*Waits for some douchebag to quote me and point out how Triple H beat him at Unforgiven for the title*

Well, wouldn't that be a legit argument? I mean, Orton held the World Title for like a month before he had to job to Triple H

Great One

Yeah but, do you think Triple H told the writers, "OK GUYS I'M GOING TO GO THERE AND BURY ORTON EVEN THOUGH I HELPED BUILD HIM FOR THE PAST YEAR!". It doesn't make sense, I think it was a fuck up on the part of the WWE. Like CenaMark has said before, his character became really lame (even though I kinda liked some things about him), the incorporation of MAVEN (why was he even NEAR the main event?), Benoit, and Jericho got the focus off Orton and they kinda forgot about this huge break off way too soon. Also the fact that they broke him from Evolution kinda soon was a factor as well, it was obvious he wasn't ready to carry the WWE then, and it can be argued that if he is even ready now... I personally didn't care, I wanted Triple H to win and I thought he would win, because it would make more sense to me storyline wise. Hard to explain, but Triple H just seemed plain better than him (in terms of kayfabe), he wasn't built up enough I guess, so him winning and continuing would just be dumb. That's more of a personal opinion, but in the end, it seemed the WWE just dropped the ball with him, so whatever, I liked the Batista break up more personally.

Soulpower

Doghouse? If Orton gets put in the doghouse, he'll Chinlock that thing to pieces... Then go and win the World Heavyweight Championship for some reason.

MikeRaw

Orton is one of the few that can get away with this.

This isn't the first time he has had something negative to say about HHH. He has also said a lot of good things about HHH as well.

There is always one guy at work who can get away with bad mouthing the boss because the boss likes and respects him. Thats Orton.

Agreed.

Yeah, there's also been shoot interviews where Orton fucks with both HBK and HHH, as a joke... so whatever he says is usually not to be taken 100% serious. Why the hell would Orton REALLY hate Triple H? Look at what he did for his career.

Agreed.

Well, wouldn't that be a legit argument? I mean, Orton held the World Title for like a month before he had to job to Triple H
No. Ya, he jobbed after like a month, but it was in a way that was needed at the time, to try to get Orton over as a face. It didn't end up hwo they planned, but the reason for him losing was to get him over as a face, and he was only like 23 or 24 at the time, so it didn't ruin his career.

But anyways, back on topic. I think this was sorta said tongue in cheek. In all their dvd's and other interviews, all 4 evolution guys, including Orton, talk about how good of friends that are. I think eh was doing it because he can say something liek that, just to cause shit, because people in wwe know he's just messing.

Beer Money Army

it's wasn't reall bashing, if you see it from orton business view, He is happy that HHH is traded so he could get more oppunity on Raw....(in which orton could make more money to provide his family better.)

I am unsure if orton hates HHH... but i wouldnt call these comments as hateful comments to HHH...

HHH has alot of backstage power and even his friends in the business could be jealous of it....

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok if he was being honest I don't understand what the big deal is? He isn't threatening him, and he isn't saying he takes steroids? So whats the big deal? For an example: At a local real estate office John hates Tim. Tim is constantly getting The Bosses extra tickets to the game, and what not. Tim, and John don't exactly go out drinking much.

So what they don't like each other. They still have to remain professional, and do their job.

Now I thought these guys were good friends. Guess I was wrong. I mean wouldn't you have to be good friends to work so many programs together?

Qwake

I guess thats why Umaga was jobbing on SD, because he can't get away with saying negative things about HHH but Randy can lol. I wish I could have seen the look on Randy's face when he saw HHH going to SD, it would have made me laugh!

J

Like has been said. Not really negative. Just pointing out the fact with a big name like that sent to Smackdown. That more then gives Orton a guaranteed top spot and that's all he's really saying.

Ballin

Reaction score
Randy Orton's awesome, he shouldn't of said this though. I mean, he won't get in trouble 'cause as said above he's too valueable but Vince and other people may have lost some respect for him by saying that. Plus, Umaga might be put in the doghouse because noone really cares about him. So, I like what he said but might not of been the smartest thing.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Rand E still sucks!! And lol at Omega.. The dude's been nothing but a jobber since Cena wiped the floor with him last year.