Ultimate Warrior

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I didn't get feedback for my last one, hope to see some for this one :mushy:

lth369pt45eom2i738f6.jpg

Wrestling Station

While looking at the theme, bkg style and feeling; the text really doesnt smear with those things. Having a bevel effect with stroke was not the best choice here.
Your work is pretty much of random stuff. Try to stick to what the theme is talking about. The way you wanted to blend, brush and fill up dead space was wrong imo. Look at the sig for a sec, its in huge mess.
You still struggle with blending I see.

Think about what I said. Good luck.

C4

Thank you Wrestling Station, the text seems to be a bad part of the signature, I couldn't think of anything else to do with the text, lol :mushy:

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Agreed with WS about a lot of the stuff, cept the random stuff i dont really find it random if your on the same topic.. but w\e if your meaning random with his styles than thats different... but any how, the sig is kinda thrown together and the colors are too contrast of each other...