Ultimate Warrior shoots on Hulk Hogan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Because Hellwig wanted to have the truth out, before it was told wrong.
I think he is doing it in a mature way.

John Laurinaitis said:
You're missing my point entirely, I said I'm not disputing Hogan rather saying just because Warrior says it doesn't mean it's true.
"Nope, just shooting on Hogan, aka telling the truth." See that's the point he isn't definitely telling the truth is he? Seen part of the video before and he does is ramble without providing any points beyond hearsay.

Well maybe you should watch the full thing or get those plugs out of your ears.
He is not rambling, just putting facts on the table, that he CAN know.
Once again, he was there at that time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So I was there at the start of this forum, if I say Crayo posted nude pictures of himself in every forum does that make it true? You can't believe everything what you here from wrestlers as alot of them are bitter at people who had more success than them and according to reports Warrior was always an egotistical man. Am I saying it's the truth no, but if we are taking these Hogan things at face value because someone who was there claims it to be so can we take every report as fact?

Anyway I've said my piece on this so I'll not bother with this thread, au revoir.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
So I was there at the start of this forum, if I say Crayo posted nude pictures of himself in every forum does that make it true? You can't believe everything what you here from wrestlers as alot of them are bitter at people who had more success than them and according to reports Warrior was always an egotistical man. Am I saying it's the truth no, but if we are taking these Hogan things at face value because someone who was there claims it to be so can we take every report as fact?

Anyway I've said my piece on this so I'll not bother with this thread, au revoir.

Everybody in this business is egotistical, that's wrestling. I'm not saying it is true, I just said that it seemed true. And why saying goodbye to this thread? This is a discussion forum right? So why are you quitting the discussing over here?

What's it with this thing that makes you always wanting to be right at everything?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Everybody in this business is egotistical, that's wrestling. I'm not saying it is true, I just said that it seemed true. And why saying goodbye to this thread? This is a discussion forum right? So why are you quitting the discussing over here?

What's it with this thing that makes you always wanting to be right at everything?

I'm not trying to be right about everything, just voicing the opinion that's it's not fact because warrior says so.

"Nope, just shooting on Hogan, aka telling the truth.

Watch it, really, watch it. You will see an other side."

That makes me sound like we're supposed to take it all at face value which to me is pointless.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
I'm not trying to be right about everything, just voicing the opinion that's it's not fact because warrior says so.

Watch it, really, watch it. You will see an other side."

That makes me sound like we're supposed to take it all at face value which to me is pointless.

Not talking about you wanting to be right in this thread, it happened multiple times, that's why I stopped going into a deep discussion with you, because you allways will come with a ridiculous quote or fact.

I may have been overwhelmed about the video because I watched it again tonight.
If you just see Terry Bollea the person, he's not a real clever man in a few ways.
Aswell personal as professional in business. Warrior was not the most clean man in WWF(E)'s history but still, he is at home enjoying the money he worked for, makes an appearance at some time somewhere, doing his Youtube channel, and Hogan is still making himself being the Hulkster like he was 20/30/40 years ago. So that makes me wonder how things really are in this day and age.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
As far as I know Hogan is broke from his divorces so money may be an issue, not to mention being the biggest star on the planet must have been some buzz so I can understand why he'll try and recapture that, if that is a reason. I'm not saying for definite but it wouldn't surprise me if it's the reason he's not sat at home like Warrior.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/hulk_linda_hogans_divorce_settlement/276772 - read about the divorce if you wish.

Also I struggle to see how a fact or quote can be seen as ridiculous, especially if it's given a relatively credible source and is relevant to the current discussion but hey ho if that's what you want to believe feel free.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not saying I believe all of that, it just makes sense to me.
That's all. Once again you're trying to be the good guy with all the links and stuff.
I'm not saying Warrior is right or wrong, same with Hogan, you and me. Everyone has their opinion, I respect yours, it just doesn't seem that you respect mine. It is coming to me like: ''Yeah sure, say what you say, it doesn't matter.'' It feels like your always doing your best to overlap me, or other members of this forum.

U mad now @[John Laurinaitis] ?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah I'm so mad, it's a shame I've been not active since you posted that. Where did I not respect your opinion because all I did was dispute if any one is disrespecting an opinion it's you with quotes like this :
"Well maybe you should watch the full thing or get those plugs out of your ears." - Indicating because I don't agree with you I must have to remove those "plugs out of my ears"
Watch it, really, watch it. You will see an other side." - You formed this as though it was a statement, when it wasn't as you can't definitively say it's correct.
"Because Hellwig wanted to have the truth out, before it was told wrong." - Same above.
"Not talking about you wanting to be right in this thread, it happened multiple times, that's why I stopped going into a deep discussion with you, because you allways will come with a ridiculous quote or fact." - See you claim a fact can be wrong, well it's not a fact it's an opinion then.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Why are you quoting my posts?
Please explain a full story just like I did in my posts.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Why are you quoting my posts?
Please explain a full story just like I did in my posts.

Because you claimed your self to be correct by indicating it was fact when I showed it was disputable, also ignorant statements like take those plugs out of your ears because I didn't agree with your trail of thought. Also you claim a fact is disputable, yet it's one of the strongest ways to form an argument as it's proof which is at least widely accepted by multiple credible sources. You claim I'm ignorant to opinions, yet you're the one passing your off as fact whilst disputing the credibility of any argument put forward to counter your claims based upon a video from Warrior as he's "putting the story straight" in your words. I'm not saying he's wrong but don't take his word as fully credible. Finally by putting U mad ? it indicates you're attempting to goad me into an argument, making yourself look highly immature as you're not supporting a belief rather trying to dispute mine.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
Because you claimed your self to be correct by indicating it was fact when I showed it was disputable, also ignorant statements like take those plugs out of your ears because I didn't agree with your trail of thought. Also you claim a fact is disputable, yet it's one of the strongest ways to form an argument as it's proof which is at least widely accepted by multiple credible sources. You claim I'm ignorant to opinions, yet you're the one passing your off as fact whilst disputing the credibility of any argument put forward to counter your claims based upon a video from Warrior as he's "putting the story straight" in your words. I'm not saying he's wrong but don't take his word as fully credible. Finally by putting U mad ? it indicates you're attempting to goad me into an argument, making yourself look highly immature as you're not supporting a belief rather trying to dispute mine.

You say facts are strong in arguments, and I gave them too, maybe I pushed them too far by calling them the truth, when it is a fact.
Have to agree about the video, facts are facts also by Warrior, but I was just a bit convinced about it because I think he knows Hogan really well.

About the U mad thing, I'm immature but you are posting it aswell, multiple times, so that would make you immature too if you want to play it that way.

And could you explain the: 'you're not supporting a belief' thing?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
You say facts are strong in arguments, and I gave them too, maybe I pushed them too far by calling them the truth, when it is a fact.
Have to agree about the video, facts are facts also by Warrior, but I was just a bit convinced about it because I think he knows Hogan really well.

About the U mad thing, I'm immature but you are posting it aswell, multiple times, so that would make you immature too if you want to play it that way.

And could you explain the: 'you're not supporting a belief' thing?

When have I posted U mad, besides from this occurrence? You even went out of your way to make a status about it.

By posting U mad? It seems you're trying to antagonize me to respond rather than supporting your belief that Warrior was right, I don't know why some one would do that but that's what it seems to me.

This is why I wasn't going to respond earlier in the thread as I couldn't be bothered with all this kind of debate tonight, but I got drawn into it so here am I. Like I say I'm not saying he's wrong but I'm not saying I believe everything he says based upon a video, did he know Hogan, yes. Did Hogan get involved in some questionable acts? Probably but I'm not going to say "ZOMG HULK DID COKE BCUZ DA WARRIAH SAYS SO" do you understand me?