Ultimate Fighter Brazil Expected to Air on Fuel TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The first international season of The Ultimate Fighter will be available on American television.

UFC President Dana White said on ESPN 1100 in Las Vegas that although the UFC isn't ready to make an official announcement yet, the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter Brazil is slated to air on Fuel TV, which White hailed as one example of why the UFC's new television deal with fights on Fox, FX and Fuel is a major plus for UFC fans.

"The UFC has so much content that even Spike, if you look at what a huge percentage of their content we used to be, we still needed more," White said. "The Ultimate Fighter Brazil will air on Fuel TV. All this unique content that we're doing in other parts of the world, Fuel TV is going to take. I've been saying for the last six months, if you're a UFC fan and you really love the UFC, it's impossible not to have Fuel."

It's not yet known whether the Brazilian season of the UFC's reality show will be taped in advance, as past seasons have been, or whether fights will be shown live, as the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter on FX will be.

Fightline.com

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I hate you Dana White. Why are you going to put a season of UFC Ultimate Fighter... from Brazil... with Wandy and Vitor... on FUEL!!!!!!!! You idiot... put it on FX. Hell put it on Fox. Grrrrrr... I'm more excited about the Brazil one than I am about the one coached by Faber and Cruz. ...

Darn you UFC on Fuel TV. Darn you Fuel TV

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Haha, The Brazil one will be good, It's different and it's the first of many country specific Ultimate Fighters they have planned.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And there are always so many good Brazilian fighters... ... this is just... ridiculous.