UFC vs. WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I figured since this included UFC and WWE talk this would be the best place to put it also this thread is to discuss which is better at it's current state. So please don't come in here with comments like "WWE Rulez Doodz". I want some real debating and discussion going on here.

OhhhhhK so to start things off as everyone knows I am an addict of both UFC and WWE. Now usually I do just fine upholding both of my addictions cause Wrestling and MMA are usually on different nights. Well this weekend both PPV's are taking place on the same weekend and I only have enough money to get me to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch one. So my problem is which on to choose.

On WWE's side we have the PPV which they try to make out to be one of the most unpredictable of the year. Unfortunately for them to us real WWE fans nothing is unpredictable anymore. Unless you count those dumb moves they put out there wanting them to be unpredictable but in all reality there just dumb.

Now on UFC's side we have UFC which will be showcasing one of the fighters in UFC if not in the world, Anderson "The Spider" Silva. Along side Silva we have many other fighters on the card that help you to know there is no way the PPV could be a flop. These fighters include the likes of Patrick Cote, Thiago Alve taking on Josh Koscheck, Gray Maynard taking on Rich Clementi.

Personally I'll probably end up going to see UFC 90 as it's way more unpredictable then Cyber Sunday. I mean come on you put Orton, Micheals, or Austin as choices who the hell do you think people are going to choose. Besides Silva is an amazing fighter and his fights never seem to be a let down.

Moonlight Drive

WWE Rulez Doodz.

Nah, but seriously, if I was a UFC fan, I'd order the MMA PPV. Cyber Sunday is all throwaway matches, no champions are going to drop their belts and only two matches are really worth watching imo, Kane vs Mysterio and Taker vs Show.

The Rated R CMStar

If you have montly money to order PPVs, I'd go with MMA. In Cyber Sunday nothing will happen. Mathces will probably be cool, but in the end, if you don't see it, you won't miss something big.

If you will end up "broke" after ordering this, I'd say save your money for Survivor Series.