UFC Video: Josh Koscheck Says Wrestling is Ten Times Harder Than Fighting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Josh Koscheck is coming off a knockout win of Matt Hughes at UFC 135, a bout where he filled in as a late replacement for Diego Sanchez. While his hands have made plenty of noise during his UFC career, it's Koscheck's life in wrestling that have gotten him to where it he is today. A four-time NCAA All-American, one-time National Champion and three-time conference Wrestler of the Year, Koscheck's wrestling credentials are very legit.

So it's only natural to wonder if Josh thinks wrestling or fighting is harder. That's one of the questions FloWrestling asked when they caught up with Koscheck at his nephew's youth tournament. Here's the video:

From the video:

Wrestling. On Tuesdays it's the worst day of the week for me, I absolutely dread going in to wrestling training because I know the rest of the week I'm going to be miserable and sore...wrestling is ten times harder than fighting.