UFC Ring Girl Brittney Palmer Attending Art School

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
IMG_4364_large.jpg
Former WEC and current UFC ring girl Brittney Palmer wants to be much more multi-faceted than people give her credit for. She has been sharing her artwork with the masses on twitterr for a while now, and it's actually really well done. It's so good that she has decided to go to art school and wants to sell her artwork at reasonable prices to MMA fans, or just art fans in general. She spoke to Maggie Hendricks of Cagewriter about stereotypes and her art:

"People stereotype MMA fans as a certain kind. I don't think that they are. These people see my art, and they give input on it, and the fans are so smart. They just haven't been introduced to art. The art that I'm going to sell is going to be in the budget of the regular person who enjoys art but can't spend $10K-$15K on a painting. My paintings go for $50-$450, or I can do custom for $1,000."

An early piece was a gift for some dude named Dana:

"My biggest painting was Muhammad Ali, and that's because Dana White loves Muhammad Ali. That's one of the first paintings I did, and I gave it to Dana for being such a rad boss."

She's also learning how to surf and play guitar. After discussing the stereotypes that MMA fans face, she turns the table on herself and talks about not wanting to be judged a certain way as well:

"I don't want to be known as just the hot chick that walks around the ring. I want to be the cool chick who likes to paint rock stars and learns to play guitar."

You can check out some of her artwork on her webpage. I'm hardly an art guy, but I do think she has a lot of talent and there's some pretty cool stuff there.