UFC on Versus 5 Results - Ben Henderson Out Works Jim Miller

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
ben_henderson_large.jpg
I don't know what to say because nothing I type will give Ben Henderson's performance justice. Honestly, this was one of the best lightweight fights I've ever seen and Ben Henderson looked phenomenal. I really don't know what to say. I hope you saw this fight. I really do. If you missed it, you're a jerk. That's the honest truth.

Ben Henderson dominated Jim Miller for 15 minutes and made a legitimate top lightweight look like an amateur. He entered a plane of anger that he's never been in and just destroyed the New Jersey native. Not too bad for a fighter that held the WEC lightweight belt and that some writers felt was never going to amount to anything in the UFC.

Jim Miller needs to be disappointed in his performance. He was trying to work submissions against a fighter that many see as being impossible to submit. By working off his back, he opened himself up Ben Henderson's constant ground and pound.

I don't know what to say. The UFC will now have to reevaluate the lightweight division as Jim Miller was the clear number one contender coming into this fight. Hopefully this fight put Ben Henderson in the discussion for a title shot against the winner of Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard.