UFC Middleweight Nate Quarry Officially Announces Retirement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
“It was 16 years ago that I saw the UFC on TV, and it changed my life. Everything I have besides my little girl has come from fighting. But after my last fight, when I came home and saw the look in my little girl’s eyes and could see how upset she was at how damaged I was, that I knew I wanted to leave when I could still take care of her, and I didn’t ever want to be one of those fighters that people said “Why is he still here?†I wanted to leave when people still wanted me to fight. So, I hate to say it but, I’m going to have to exit from fighting. I’m just glad that I get the opportunity to be here and continue the love for this sport that I’ve had, that has given me everything. So, thank you Spike TV, thank you to my hosts for giving me this opportunity. Thank you to the fans, and thank you to my little girl for making it so easy for me to follow my dream.â€

He was on the fence about retirement for the longest time, so looks like it's official now. Classy guy, best of luck to him.