UFC 90 Headline announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Dana White spoke to the Chicago Sun-Time's and had the following to say regarding who will be in the main event of the UFC's first trip to the Windy City:

White came through. The UFC told the Sun-Times on Friday that Anderson Silva would put his middleweight belt at stake against Patrick Cote to headline UFC 90: Silva vs. Cote at Allstate Arena on Oct. 25.

Patrick Cote (right) will face Anderson Silva for the middleweight belt Oct. 25 at Allstate Arena.

UFC 90 is scheduled to take place from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois on October 25th. The article goes on to state that there will be a press conference in the Chicago area on August 19th to announce the show.

Tickets will go on sale the day of the press conference.

Sounds like a good fight. There's been talk all about the Internet that Patrick Cote is stating he's going to win no matter what it take. Sounds like a little big talk to me. I have a feeling he's going to lose to Silva.

xtremebadass

Patrick Cote will get demolished by Anderson Silva, jesus, everyone gets demolished by Silva. I hope to score tickets to this, I have never been to an MMA event, heard it gets pretty crazy.

MTG

Reaction score
I actually think cote is the man who has the biggest chance to take the belt from sylva, i still doubt its gonna happen but the man has a chance, hes pretty good.

xtremebadass

I also heard it's supposed to be Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin at UFC 90.