UFC 146 To Be Held In Atlanta

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
For the first time since 2008, the Ultimate Fighting Championship is headed to the Peach State.

It was announced on Tuesday's new edition of FUEL TV's "UFC Live" that Atlanta's Philips Arena will play host to UFC 146, which takes place April 21.

No bouts for the card were revealed.

The UFC most recently visited Atlanta in September 2008 for "UFC: Breakthrough," where Rashad Evans scores a second-round knockout of UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell

Pretty sure this is the show that Silva/Velasquez is going to be on.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I am going to try my absolute hardest to get to that show. I've been waiting for them to hit the ATL again and now they are... I don't care who is on the card. I wanna go.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
You're from that area? lucky haha

They never come up towards CT mainly because its banned in so many states in the north east but the last show they did up here was in Boston for UFC 118 which was an amazing show, had Edgar/Penn for the title in the main event but i had the absolute worst seats for the show but it was the experience i liked the most but now I've got a job and can afford to buy decent seats :lol:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wasn't a fan the first time it was in the area but this time I'm a huge fan of MMA and I know my friend would be up for it so... gotta do it somehow. We'll plan it out. But yeah I'm close to it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Thats what I want. Its on my "bucket list" to either go to WrestleMania or a UFC PPV... UFC PPV seems likely... since I had to miss Mania when it was in the ATL :p