UFC 142 booked for Rio de Janeiro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

WCW/WWF Who did you side with?

I was just watching videos on Youtube and I found asking myself which program I actually liked more during the Monday Night Wars. I loved both programs and watched them religously every Monday and even Thursday for that case. (Thunder & Smackdown). I loved the age of Hogan/Sting/Flair/Booker/Nash and others in WCW, as well as the great matches that Austin and The Rock were putting on. It was just a great time in wrestling history.

So I was just wondering what show you liked more during the Monday night wars, and who you supported more, WCW or WWF.

Post your thoughts here

The Anigma

Reaction score
I watched both shows as well but I sided with the WWF the whole time...WCW was fun esp. with the NWO but they ran that into the ground fast imo with everyone that was joining around 97/98 but in conclusion I was always a WWF fan.

the dark knight

WWF. never liked wcw though they had some tough stars.

Wrestling Station

WWF as an overall were better.
only 84 weeks in WCW were the best..but other than that, nothing else.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
i watched both, wcw got very tedious near the end wwf was far more entertaining.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
for a couple of years i sided wcw for the only reason that they didn't broadcast wwe in italy...then stone cold and HHH made me choose E

The Ripper

Reaction score
I was always watching WCW because i only use to watch WWF PPV's because my parents did But i always watched WCW

C4

I was with wCw after 97' but during the McMahon-Austin Storyline and all, I pretty much became a regular WWE Watcher and happy fan of WWE.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Always more into the WWF, but still watched WCW cuz I was big fans of Sting, and Kevin Nash. WCW got boring in then I became solely into WWF.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I watched both from when I was a kid. I guess I watched more WWE programming. I dunno. It was pretty even. Especially considering back then we got Raw on Monday and Nitro on tuesdays

Famou$ 187

I say both.U cant mess with the Oringinal Dx & NWo & NWo Wolfpac.