UFC 141 Airing For Free On Xbox Live

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Do you want to watch one of the most eagerly anticipated MMA events of the year for free?

Well if you’ve got access to an XBox 360 then you’re in luck as it’s just been announced that the UFC 141: Lesnar Vs Overeem show will be airing via their newly launched UFC app.

All you have to do is log in to Xbox Live and download the UFC app…that’s it!

You’ll then have access to the full event on Friday, December 30th which is headlined by a titanic heavyweight showdown between Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem with a probably ‘Fight Of The Night’ clash between Nate Diaz and Donald Cerrone occupying the co-main event berth.

It’s a bold move by the UFC as Lesnar is the promotion’s biggest pay-per-view draw, regularly able to pull in excess of one million viewers. Though they may take a hit on the numbers as a result of this it will certainly spread awareness of the new service on Xbox 360 fast and that may should pay dividends in the future.

In addition to allowing fans to buy and view UFC events live from this point forward the app also gives access to other UFC content and allows users to make your picks for the fights and share them with your friends.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
well thankfully I have a 360so guess who will be downloading said app today :D

The show is sold out on Xbox so hopefully I can get my group to show up at Buffalos that night.

Last edited:

Deuce

Reaction score
Thank god I just renewed my Xbox Live. I will definitely be watching this when it is on, looks like it will be a good show.