UFC 137 Video: Nick Diaz Goes In-Depth About Press Conference Fiasco, Not Loving Figh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
UFC 137 main event combatant Nick Diaz gave a wide-ranging 25 minute interview to Ariel Helwani last night that covers a lot of new ground about why Diaz missed the press conferences last month that led to his removal from a title fight with Georges St. Pierre. He also goes into great detail about how he doesn't love fighting and doesn't understand fighters that enjoy hurting other people, and much, much more. This is the most in-depth interview that Nick has ever done, and he covers a lot of issues about his personal life in addition to his fighting life. Anyone who wants more insight into what makes Diaz tick needs to watch this. The two most telling quotes are the two shortest ones in the interview:

"I can't say that I love doing this."

"I just keep it real."

Nick, of course, will be facing B.J. Penn in the main event at UFC 137 this Saturday. Check out the interview below.

More SBN coverage of UFC 137