UFC 137 Video: George St. Pierre Believes He'll Stop Carlos Condit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
We're a few short weeks away from UFC 137 and the return of welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre to the cage. St. Pierre will face off with the dangerous Carlos Condit in a title fight in the main event of that show with his next challenger possibly being decided in the co-main event fight of the card between Nick Diaz and B.J. Penn.

The promo videos for the card are ramping up with the latest entry on the UFC YouTube page being a brief interview with Georges St. Pierre:

From the video:

I'm going to have to deal with a guy who has knockout power, very technical striker and a great ground game as well. Unpredictable fighter. I've seen a lot of improvement in Carlos' game but I believe I'm a more improved fighter than Carlos is. I have a game plan to take care of Carlos and I will execute it. He's not my friend and I don't put any emotion in but I believe I will have the key to victory. I do believe I will be able to knock him out or submit him. I will remain the welterweight champion.

Keep your browser locked in to Bloody Elbow for more information as we head toward this big night of action.