UFC 136 Media Conference Call Live Updates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Aldo_Edgar_large.jpg
The UFC has scheduled a media conference call for 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT today to promote next weekend's UFC 136 card on Pay Per View featuring Frankie Edgar defending his lightweight belt against Gray Maynard. Edgar and Maynard are scheduled to participate on the call as well as the co-main event title fight competitors Jose Aldo and Kenny Florian. Once the four title fight participants exit the call the UFC will bring Chael Sonnen and Brian Stann in to answer media questions. UFC President Dana White is not listed as a participant according to the press release.

Follow Matthew Roth on twitter for the instant updates. Following the call I will post the tweets to this page for everyone else to see. Next weekend's event is the UFC's return to Texas and the third fight between Edgar and Maynard.

With the UFC's extremely busy fight schedule, there has been less time between media calls than normal. I'd expect for Chael Sonnen to provide some great sound bites and for the title competitors to build their fights in a respectful manner.

Twitter updates will be after the jump...

Frankie Edgar

Gray Maynard

Jose Aldo

Kenny Florian

Chael Sonnen

Brian Stann