UFC 134: Rio Results - Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Brendan Schaub Fight Video Highli

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
In case you missed the event, ESPN posted highlights of the Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Brendan Schaub bout, which is probably the best moment of a very entertaining night of fights. Again, this was a great card, so I suggest watching the entire show cause 30 seconds just won't do it justice.

Here's how Brent Brookhouse detailed the entire fight during BloodyElbow's UFC 134 live blog:

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Brendan Schaub - Round 1 - Schaub flashing out the jab early. Nogueira tries to get a takedown and Schaub presses him into the fence. Nogueira shoots again and can't get it to the ground. Schaub landing some punches in the clinch. Nogueira with three punches that land and Schaub answers with one. Right hand by Nogueira but a hard return shot from Schaub. Schaub misses with a superman punch. Hard two punches by Nogueira. Left hand by Nogueira but Schaub cracks him hard and hurts him. Noguiera survives but he got hit several times with a big flurry. Out of nowhere Noguiera with an uppercut and a right hand. Schaub is hurt! Nogueira follows up with a few more punches and Schaub is down and out! Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira wins by TKO (punches), round 1. I am in heaven right now.

For highlights of the Main Event bout between Anderson Silva and Yushin Okami, check it out here.