UFC 134 Results: What Bloody Elbow Readers Said

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

(Click the image for higher resolution.)​

Here's a word cloud generated from the post and comments in the live results post. Notes:

• No surprise that "Silva" was the most frequently used word. On a night full of moments, Anderson Silva stole the show.
  • It's also no surprise to see "Georges" and "Pierre" in there. ("GSP" and "St." are likely eliminated by the software.) Whether it's a debate about the true pound-for-pound king or clamoring for the superfight that will never come, Georges St. Pierre and Anderson Silva are likely to be linked in discussion for many years to come.
  • Ross Pearson and Edson Barboza get a lot of play for their close and controversial decision. Barboza won a split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29) despite the consensus on my Twitter feed that Pearson won rounds one and three.
  • I'm a little surprised to see "Nogueira," "fans," and "Brazil" not play a bigger part. I'll even throw "Sonnen" in that mix.
  • Oddest word inclusion? "Ghetto." I'll assume there was lots of discussion about World War II-era Poland and Elvis Presley's greatest hits.