UFC 134: Anderson Silva Speaks About Yushin Okami, Brazil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

Anderson Silva speaks about his upcoming middleweight title defense against Yushin Okami at UFC 134.

Transcript:

"The biggest thing I'm proud of is not necessarily the consecutive wins or the consecutive title defenses. I'm just proud to be part of the history, to be part of the team that are UFC athletes. That is the thing I'm most proud of.

"If [Yushin Okami] think he's stronger than me, then that's going to indicate what he's going to do in the fight. I don't think strength plays that big of a difference. If it's that big of a difference, then the elephant would be the king of the jungle, not the lion.

"I believe that Okami is going to come very well prepared. I have no idea if he is going to stand up with me or try and take me down. I do know that he will be well prepared just like me. One thing I do know is I will be well prepared to represent my team and represent my work.

"It's going to be great. The Brazilian fans are very rowdy and my message to the world [is] prepare yourself because it's going to get rowdy.

"Anything can happen. One thing I can guarantee you is that I'm going to be well prepared, and I'd like to tell all the fans out there and the world, everyone that is buying the pay-per-view, that this is going to be a fight that you don't wanna miss."