UFC 133 Video: Chael Sonnen Picks Tito Ortiz to Defeat Rashad Evans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Over at MMANation, Chael Sonnen talked to Dustin Green and made his UFC 133 picks. The always controversial middleweight predicted a victory from Tito Ortiz, who as of this writing, is a huge underdog at +365. Here's Sonnen talking about the main event:

"I'm with Tito Ortiz. I'm a Tito guy, I'm a Tito fan. I think that Tito handled him the first time. Tito grabbed the fence, they took a point from him and it caused a draw. If he hadn't done that, he would have won the fight. I'm with Tito. Whether he gets it done or not, I really don't care. Everybody needs to be grateful that Tito came forward and did that because there wasn't one other chicken in the light heavyweight division that would do it."

Another notable tidbit from this was Sonnen talking about Yoshihiro Akiyama and the impossible training conditions in Japan. Check out the video after the jump.