UFC 133 Fight Card: Riki Fukuda Injured, Out of Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
riki-fukuda-445sp-021711_large.jpg
According to his twitter account, Japanese wrester Riki Fukuda sustained an injury to his left knee and will be forced to withdraw from his UFC 133 middleweight bout with Rafael "Sapo" Natal.

Fukuda made his UFC debut against Nick Ring at UFC 127. He dropped a decision to Ring that many felt he should have won. That loss snapped a 7 fight win streak for Fukuda.

UFC 133 will be headlined by Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis in a light heavyweight title eliminator bout and marks the promotion's return to Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center.

.bbpBox82770739484311552 {background:url(http://a1.twimg.com/images/themes/theme14/bg.gif) #131516;padding:20px;} p.bbpTweet{background:#fff;padding:10px 12px 10px 12px;margin:0;min-height:48px;color:#000;font-size:18px !important;line-height:22px;-moz-border-radius:5px;-webkit-border-radius:5px} p.bbpTweet span.metadata{display:block;width:100%;clear:both;margin-top:8px;padding-top:12px;height:40px;border-top:1px solid #fff;border-top:1px solid #e6e6e6} p.bbpTweet span.metadata span.author{line-height:19px} p.bbpTweet span.metadata span.author img{float:left;margin:0 7px 0 0px;width:38px;height:38px} p.bbpTweet a:hover{text-decoration:underline}p.bbpTweet span.timestamp{font-size:12px;display:block}

I had a car accident on 16th of July. I broke my left knee and it seems require surgery.less than a minute ago via Keitai Web Favorite Retweet Reply riki fukuda
rikifukuda