UFC 132 Video: Dominick Cruz on Urijah Faber: "Now I'm Better Than Him"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
UFC132-web-_-social-media_large.jpg
Dominick Cruz is the bantamweight kingpin who has a perfect 7-0 record in the division, with an overall record of 17-1. That one loss was more than four years ago, coming from a featherweight title bout against his UFC 132 opponent, Urijah Faber. Now that they're meeting at 135 lbs, the bantamweight champion says that things are going to be different this time.

Kimura.se released a preview from their mini-series/documentary that will be following Cruz as he prepares for his UFC 132 title defense. Here's what he had to say:

The differece between this fight now, and the last fight, is experience. Plain and simple. I have the experience. I understand what it takes to be here. I know I belong here. I've beaten some of the best guys in the planet, and I've got confidence in that. I've fought that big show, and I have that experience behind me, just like him... Now I'm better than him.

Check out the video, which aside from that awful choice in music, I think is done extremely well.