UFC 132: Urijah Faber - Dominick Cruz Should Be Called 'The Irritator' or 'The Eluder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Urijah Faber has more choice words for his UFC 132 opponent, Dominick Cruz. On this latest video from the UFC, he says that "The Dominator" should change his nickname cause he isn't really that dangerous:

Our first fight, I wasn't impressed with the guy at all. He wasn't a terrible fighter, but it wasn't anything that stood out.

He's changed, but the thing that hasn't changed with him, is that he's not dangerous. It's ironic that a guy, especially with the name Dominick "The Dominator" Cruz, isn't dominating anyone. He should be called an "Irritator", or "The Eluder", not "Dominator".

Am I a guy that is worried about his stand-up game? No I'm not. I'm a hard guy to hit. I feel like my wrestling pedigree is better, my jiujitsu is better, and I feel like my hands are going to be better... And I've been tested. When the going gets tough, I get going. I'm going to be marching forward trying to capture that belt.