UFC 132 Results: Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber Post-Fight Press Conference Video Hig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
There was a glitch on the feed of the UFC 132 post-fight press conference last night, so since you're probably with the vast majority who weren't there live, here are a few highlights with the headliners talking about their terrific bantamweight clash.

After the jump, a bonus quote from Dominick Cruz on his post-fight interview on UFC.com.

"I really felt that I had the opportunity to either make history or become history, and everything inside me said I was going to make history this evening, and I did it... I wanted to go out there and get that loss back. I’m undefeated, now, baby. I think [the win] will get people to quit asking me if I’m going to get that loss back from Urijah, because I got it."

"Let's talk about me owning the title and keeping it for as long as possible. I’m hungry, baby. I’m going to keep staying hungry, and I’m going to keep winning.

transcribed by Sherdog