UFC 131 Gifs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

HHH vs. Undertaker HIAC?

Two notable participants in the Hell in a Cell match are The Undertaker and Triple H. To date there has not been a Pay-Per-View Hell in a Cell match (if one ignores the Kennel from Hell match) that did not involve either of the two superstars. The Undertaker and Triple H have been in seven matches each. The Undertaker's win-loss record is 3-2-1. Triple H's win-loss record is 5-1-0. (The Undertaker and Triple H were both in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell, but neither man was pinned and technically did not lose).

Triple H and The Undertaker have been in the most Hell in a Cell matches, with seven matches each. Despite this, they have only fought in the same Hell in a Cell once, that being the six-pack match at Armageddon 2000. Neither man won the match, as Kurt Angle retained his title.

As of October this year, the Hell in a Cell will be ten years old.

Credit:Wikipedia

Interesting it seems HHH and Taker are destined to face eachother. If this match doesn't happen then that would make no sense. Seeing as how No Mercy is in the month of October and that's when the cell turns 10 that would be the most logical time for the match to take place. HHH well also be back at SummerSlam so obviously he could do this match. So who do you think should win if this match takes place?

xtremebadass

I would love to see HHH and Taker Hell in a Cell at Survivor Series, because that's the usual Brand vs Brand PPV

Wrestling Station

Would be great to see HIAC's veterans collide. Great match for sure.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah. I think that this would be one of the few dream matches left for me.

I think it would be a hell of a match. Wow. Gettin a chubby just thinking about it.

3lions

Reaction score
There's no doubt about it. This match is definately a Dream Match for most people and I would love to see it take place. There is also a good chance of it happening, with the anniversary coming up soon. What a fitting end to Undertaker's career this match could be.

Soulpower

THis is going to come down to one thing.... HHH's health. After coming back from a second quad injury it wouldn't surprise me if HHH is a bit hesitant to do a hell in a cell match, even if its against Taker. Its been a while since their last match so I for one would like to see it... Just as long as HHH doesn't get the win.

Great One

Wow, this is my #1 dream math I get a hard on thinking about it. This match would be GOD plain and simple and I've always wanted it to happen and hope it does and when it does I personally think it should mark the first HIAC at WM match, if it being at WM, 'Taker should win and if it's also 'Taker's retiring match he should also win, otherwise I think it should go to Triple H.

An amazing idea they could of had if Triple H didn't put over Batista, he would still be undefeated in the cell. HIAC at WM undefeated HIAC streak vs. undefeated WM streak, anyone?