UFC 130 Preview: The Rampage Diaries - Episode 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Continuing the series that started back at UFC 123, the first episode of "The Rampage Diaries" has just been released. It gives an inside look on the charismatic former champ in Quinton Jackson, as he prepares for his UFC 130 bout against Matt Hamill. Veering away from the traditional video blog-like clips full of training footage and played out "I will smash my opponent" lines, this episode simply focuses on what Rampage's daily life looks like.

It shows him visiting the eye doctor, playing pranks, and getting snitched on after cheating on his diet. Surely a slightly refreshing take on a format that usually been played to death, as it successfully captured a lot of Rampage's camera friendly personality.

This is a good start at shifting some of that promotional material and attention towards this fight, but UFC 130 is still going to need all the help it can get after losing the original main event title fight due to injuries.