UFC 130: Edgar VS Maynard III

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
WWECW Tag Titles Are Coming

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Dave Meltzer reports that Dusty successfully pushed for them. It also says the belts have been ordered and will be ready by the end of March.
----

How many tag teams do they have?

Soulpower

That's weird becuase from what I've heard their one tag team (La Resistance) have been removed from the ECW profiles, so I assume they'll be going elsewhere.

v1-power

Reaction score
they lost there only capable tag F.B.I and the closest real tags are La Resistance and they have 2 stables of four people and i dont think four people van carry two belts(new breed) (the origanals) but maybe the hardyz and MNM will go to ECW, but i dont think they are ready for a tag team title

MJ807

Reaction score
They are not ready for ECW tag titlesbut it will probably end up being involved in the New Breeed vs ECW originals feud.

Reaction score
^^ Yeah man, the TV titles is vintage ECW. That would be awesome. However, Vince wants to stray away from the ways of the old EC Dub :( I think they should introduce a hardcore title into ECW and call it the 'Extreme Title' or something along those lines.

Nation

Bringing back the T.V. title or the hardcore title would be the best option. But seeing as how terry funk isn't on the ecw roster page then i guess vince really does what to move on.

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
-- Dusty Rhodes has pushed WWE to add tag team titles to the ECW brand. The new belts are currently on order and should be in by the end of this month. We could possibly see the champions crowned at WrestleMania.

-- Speaking of Rhodes he is also pushing for Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch to move to the ECW brand after WrestleMania. Rhodes is said to really be impressed with both of these superstars.
----

Explains a bit.

phantomgerald

and who are they going to feud with? i hate their gimmick and i think cade got a push before(with jindrak i think) and it didn't work out

This Guy

You know what I find funny? You guys all say that ECW isn't ready for a tag title, but you all think TNA needs a 4th title. I don't think ECW needs a tag title yet either, but it could work out.

newmie

Reaction score
From what i have read on a few pages, like wrestlezone.com and lordsofpain.net, La Resistance will stay on ECW, Cade and Murdoch are getting pushed by Dusty Rhodes to go to ECW, and they are going to bring in Vito to reform the FBI with little quido and trinity, just as soon as they can think of an explanation to get rid of Vito's old dress gimmick.

phantomgerald

3 teams. cryme tyme, WGTT for raw tag team and MNM,hardys and london & kendrick for the sd tag team. thats 8 teams gunning for 3 titles. not very prestigious eh?

3lions

Reaction score
Should ECW have a new title? Possibly. Tag Titles? No. Television Title or something along those lines would be better. Now we can enjoy three brands where tag team wrestling is being misused. Great.