UFC 129 Sells Out/ Destroys Attendance Record

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 14 - Jeff Jarrett

75 for AJ, which given the variety of opinions seems reasonable next!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
jarrett.jpg

Jeff Jarrett has won the following titles:

WWE Intercontinental Title x6
WWE Tag Team Titles
WWE European Title
WCW World Heavyweight Title x4
NWA TNA World Heavyweight Title x 6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not gonna slag JJ too much. HE HHH'd the TNA belt for a while, but he's not around at the moment. I did enjoy him though in WWE and WCW so 7.5/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He is the big name in TNA, and i do like him alot. Enjoyed him in wwe with his IC title reigns i will give him 7 out of 10

Montana

9/10

Great all around. A true throwback character. The only thing i dont like about him as he was a little shady backstage. (holding vince up for $ to lose to chyna, and laying down to hogan) But as far as character and skills, hes one of the best.

Nation

9.5/10 He helped make TNA even though he held the belt on numerous occasions. Not only has he helped put over a few stars like AJ he is also a very valuable asset in the company. I loved when he was with Debra back in the old WWF and he had a great run in WCW.

I apoligize if i offended you in the shoutbox earlier i guess had a Shawn Michaels moment lol.

Reaction score
very good inring worker, and he started the best wrestling on tv today...tna
10/10

03mnm

Reaction score
9/10 Double J is a great all round wrestler. He has been the MVP of TNA and he has pushed younger superstars. He still has alot to give to the world of wrestling and help TNA as the company gets bigger.

v1-power

Reaction score
he amde what tna is today a true wrestler and really fit his gimmick and could put on matches in any enviroment he was made to wrestle in 9.8/10

xtremebadass

8/10 I find the man utterly hilarious, big ups to the J man

King_Ash

Reaction score
Jeff Jarret is the most suckiest wrestler ever 0/10

Soulpower

6/10.... I don't know how so many people can give him 9 and 10's. He's a mid-carder. He's decent in the ring and on the mic but nothing spectacular. Was pushed in WCW because of his friendship with Russo, and he's pushed in TNA for obvious reasons.

Just an average wrestler with a lot of luck on his side.

Great One

Good on the mic, solid wrestler, clearly a wanna be Triple H in TNA, but whatever, he carried it well, although I will never see him as anything other than that I'll give him credit where it's due based on his wrestling ability, I don't care what he's done for TNA management wise. 7.5/10