UFC 128: Shogun VS Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the wrestler Day 19 - Chavo Guererro

So Juvi pulls of a 60. Good for the little rat bastard. Next up Chavito Heat....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
chavo.jpg

Chavo Guererro has won the following titles:

WCW Cruiserweight Title x2
WWE Tag Team Titles x2
WWE Cruiserweight Title x4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Chavo, I think he's a solid wrestler, but his charisma doesn't get a chance to shine through very often. I lol'd at Kerwin White too, I thought that was hysterical.

Chavo gets a 7.

Wrestling Station

He cant apply a submission move for long time! He is ok with the attack moves. So he gets 6/10

Soulpower

6.5....An underrated wrestler who's never been given his due. He was much better in his WCW days (with Pepe) but he's always been entertaining. Only time he really got over in the E was when he was with Chavo Classic.

MJ807

Reaction score
He was ok in WCW he had a good gimmick but was not showcased enough and in Los guerreros with Eddie he was hillarious. He has always been funny on the mic and I wish he was face right now so he could be funny again. I give him a 7.5

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He has been a great charater for a long time in wcw and the wwe i loved his gimmick in los guerreros 7 out of 10.

Montana

7/10

Kinda too big for cruiserweight, not big enough for heavyweight. Other than that hes great.

Nation

7/10 Chavo is a great wrestler and i think he has a lot of charisma but he's still lacking a few qualities. Eventually Chavo will be able to enter the heavyweight divison and that's when he truly becomes as good as eddie and caries the guerrero name on for future generations.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
7.5/10 i love chavo and think hes an awesome wrestler/entertainer whenever hes in the ring i just love it.but he hasnt done enough in his long carrer.

xtremebadass

6.5, I hate that bastard so much, his rivalries are all stupid like an hispanic soap opera

MJ807

Reaction score
You obviously haven't seen Chavo in his earlier days but you are entitled to your own opinions.

Exxon

Reaction score
Eh, he just never seemed to hit a peak. Not in WCW or WWE, he seems loaded with potential, but just doesn't have "it"...plus using Eddies memory in a story is about as pathetic as Rey's using it for his championship run.

phantomgerald

that plus the fact that they always make him look like the best cruiserweight. 6.5/10

Reaction score
He's a talented worker who sadly only got over alongside Eddie. Though in really bad taste he did make the most of the Kerwin White gimmick and has gritted his teeth through all the Eddie's memory stuff, which must have been hard. I don't blame him for getting involved in all that stuff as it happens. People carp on about how he should have refused to work those storylines but, through the inclusion of Vicki, it guarantees money for Eddie's family, which is much needed considering that Eddie pissed most of it away and left them in a hell of a position when he died.

Anyway, back to Chavo. Talented if uncharismatic guy who can work well with pretty much anyone and is a loyal company man. 7/10

Reaction score
i would give him 7/10 but im almost positive that this angle with vickie acting all weird is going to do with him knocking her up..... way to go chavo!!!
8/10

Ben

Reaction score

<small>

</small>

Main Card

Main Event
UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
Mauricio “Shogunâ€￾ Rua vs. Jon Jones

Urijah Faber vs. Eddie Wineland

Jim Miller vs. Kamal Shalorus

Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Nate Marquardt