Tyson Kidd and Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
24f171c128683214d17e7b11efc57e91._.jpg

Circa 2002 during a New Japan tour. Found it on Kidd's twitter and figured it was a fun enough pic to share. :dawg:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Old picture, used a potato to take it. Still interesting though, hard to believe that was more then a decade ago.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
So young the pair of them,real shame Kidd is injured was expecting some sort of a push before this injury but i doubt they do anything when he recovers.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:
So young the pair of them,real shame Kidd is injured was expecting some sort of a push before this injury but i doubt they do anything when he recovers.

I think he might get a solid mid card push if he applies himself during rehab and shows that he wants it. And since he is Tyson Kidd we know he will apply himself.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I think he might get a solid mid card push if he applies himself during rehab and shows that he wants it. And since he is Tyson Kidd we know he will apply himself.

He would make a great IC champ also i hope wwe keep him and Gabriel as a team really want to see them as champs one day.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:
He would make a great IC champ also i hope wwe keep him and Gabriel as a team really want to see them as champs one day.

Yeah. Give them a more clear cut gimmick ( an easy one would be thrill seekers/high flyers in the vein of the Hardy's/Youngbucks) and this is a perfect time for Kidd to work on his promo delivery. He has advanced leaps and bounds since his debut but he could always use the work.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice point Danny, hadn't seen DB without the beard for quite a while.

Beard :gusta:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Kidd looks the same, Bryan on the other hand has aged a lot. Then again the picture looks like it was taken on a non touch screen phone, so...

Stopspot

Reaction score
Gentleman Deathbane said:
Kidd looks the same, Bryan on the other hand has aged a lot. Then again the picture looks like it was taken on a non touch screen phone, so...

Kidd's twitter says it is 10+ years old. I don't even think Kidd is of age in it. During one of his first Japan tours when he was like 17.