Two top SmackDown stars injury updates.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Here are some injury updates on several WWE Superstars:

* Mark Henry right now is scheduled to return at the end of 2012 after having shoulder surgery a few months back.

* Christian is expected back in late November or early December after shoulder surgery

Source: Meltzer

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Crayo said:

:pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1::pity1: Really? Well if he is right, hope they get better.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
So,,, who are the top guys? I wanna know?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
No... You said "top" guys.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, Henry and Christian. Both former world heavyweight champions, the flagship title for that brand. Henry brought in incredible ratings for SmackDown. So yeah, top guys.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm with Danny Christian deserves one more run and the sooner they are both back the better!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Depends how you judge the term top, if we're taking it literally they have Cena and that's it who's top but in relation to the company these upper midcarders can be place in the top bracket I suppose. Interested to see Kool aid man back just to see how he looks, heard he lost a bit of dat sexual chocolate.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Depends how you judge the term top, if we're taking it literally they have Cena and that's it who's top but in relation to the company these upper midcarders can be place in the top bracket I suppose. Interested to see Kool aid man back just to see how he looks, heard he lost a bit of dat sexual chocolate.

OpLUr.jpg