Two problems

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Some like buttons don't work (lady deathbane is an example)
When I post I have to refresh to see if it posted or not.

Is there any word on this stuff?

Reactions: Farooq

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
[4:54:03 AM] Crayo: as for the likes thing, think its a javascript site issue
[4:54:07 AM] Crayo: not just an issue with you
[4:54:11 AM] Crayo: some posts dont appear like they'll actually post
[4:54:15 AM] Crayo: but when you refresh, they appear
[4:54:17 AM] Crayo: same with likes.

There is some issue with ajax, JavaScript, or whatever it is. A lot of my posts just freeze when I click post reply, and when I refresh they're there. I guarantee others don't know that they need to refresh and they're simply spamming the post button. Sometimes when I like a post, once again it looks like it hasn't appeared, but it has. You just need to refresh.

Hopefully this will go away when we upgrade, but it isn't an issue that is there because we haven't upgraded yet.

If the issues only just came up, then it sounds more like a server issue than anything else, code doesn't usually just spontaneously start breaking (unless some plugin may have broke it). Server has been pretty slow lately, so the request might be getting sent over and then stored in the database, but takes a while sending back a reply, which is why the javascript hangs.

Just a theory, but my posting has been fine. If it's only happening some of the time, then it's probably the server.

In regards to errors lately. Everyone is having them and hopefully we can clear all this up soon. We currently have an active discussion in the mods section trying to sort this whole thing out.

Reactions: Brad.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
HcizNOi.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cheers for this thread as I started noticing this last couple of days, presumed it was my phone or internet playing up tbh.

Reactions: Danielson

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Oh fuck. There's a thread on it. Yeah, fucking internet was pissing me off. Guess it's just the site.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not trying to be a dick but the forums are just really fucked up for me.

Inbox works half the time ( takes awhile to even get in the inbox) and when I do I can't send messags.

When in the raw thread i haev to press post reply 100 times for it to work, and then when it does it posts the same thing 10 times.

It's taking away the best part of the forum for me (LD threads)

Reactions: Swift

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I had a problem with private messaging myself. It seemed to not go through at all, so, I refreshed the screen, and my reply didn't show up at all, so I typed and sent it again, still didn't show up, so, did it one last time, and then it was there twice.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'll be the whiny bitch and say it. This shit is getting really annoying, even the MNF sports thread is a hassle...

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER :angry:

Nah jk, but seriously when is the site getting upgraded or whatever?